Rules and Guidance
Investment firms regulation applicable in France
Laws and regulations adopted by each Member State to implement the provisions of the Directive (EU) 2019/2034 and Regulation (EU) 2019/2033. The texts outline the primary legislative and regulatory framework for supervised investment firms.
Administrative Rules: There is a variety of definitions of administrative rules. For the purpose of disclosure, they are understood as instructions to supervised entities to fulfil certain legislative and regulatory requirements.
General guidance includes explicit disclosure requirements from the Directive (EU) 2019/2034 and explanations deemed necessary to set out how the rules should be applied by investment firms. Additionally such guidance will cover any other relevant information that competent authorities may wish to release to enhance the understanding of the new capital adequacy framework.
For an overview regarding rules and guidance in the EU Member States see the corresponding tables on the EBA homepage.
Rules and guidance 2021
- Transposition in France of the IFD package
- Transposition table of IFD (tab Transposition of Directive (EU) 2019/2034)
- Model approval (tab Model approval)
- Specific disclosure requirements applied to investment firms (tab Specific disclosure requirements applied to investment firms)
- Regulatory and financial Reporting (tab Reporting)
Mis à jour le : 27/10/2022 16:32