How to contact us
Autorité de contrôle prudentiel et de résolution
4 Place de Budapest
75436 Paris Cedex 09
+ (33) 01 49 95 40 00
General e-mail address:
General e-mail address
For any technical question on the site ACPR
You are a customer of a bank, a body of insurance(assurance) or an intermediary in bank or in insurance(assurance) and you wish to contact the ACPR?
You can contact us by e-mail at the following address: INFO-CLIENTELE@acpr.banque-france.fr
For the good processing of your request, you have to communicate with us:
- Your complete address and phone number (name, first name, address, phone number)
- The name of the concerned professional
- Your question or the summary of the facts which you wish to notify to the ACPR
- A copy of contracts concerned by these facts and exchanges of mails with the professional (bank, insurance company, mutual insurance company, intermediary)
- Any documents which you consider useful
31 rue Croix des petits champs
75049 Paris cedex 01
+ (33) 01 42 92 42 92
+ (33) 01 64 80 20 20 (de 8h à 19h)
Assurance Banque Epargne Info Service (ABEIS)
Information on the banking regulations and the credit, the over-indebtedness, the files of incidents of payment, the right to the account, the insurance products, the savings and the stock exchange.
Meeting on the web site www.abe-infoservice.
Verify the authorizations of the agents or the financial intermediaries
- The REGAFI register for the financial agents authorized to act in France (other than those mentioned below)
- The list of the European establishments of payment occurring in France;
- The list of the European establishments of e-money occurring in France;
- The ORIAS register for intermediaries' registrations in bank, insurance and finance.
You wish to obtain an approval of banking or financial institution
( Credit institution, finance company, establishment of investment, establishment of payment, establishment of e-money)
- You can obtain the forms of enjoyment(approval), authorization or exemption on the ACPR homepage ;
- If necessary, you can write in the Direction of the approvals, authorizations and regulations.
Updated on: 11/15/2018 16:18