If you have any question ...
... on regulation and good practices in the banking and insurance sectors, the ABEIS website proposes several practical information on the matter.
You wish to bring an issue you encountered with a professional body to the attention of the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR) , provide the ACPR with a copy of the complaint you sent to that professional body or ask a general question ?
Banque de France - ACPR
75035 PARIS CEDEX 01
By electronic means, by creating an account on the online application portal of the Banque de France:
Please refer to or attach the information and documents you wish to bring to our attention:
- The name of the relevant professional body
- Your question or a summary of the facts you wish to bring to the attention of the ACPR
- A copy of the relevant contracts and exchanges of correspondence with the professional body concerned with these facts (bank, insurance company, mutual insurer, intermediary…)
- Any document you deem useful
What will be the outcome of your application?
- Your request will be analysed. The ACPR uses the information received by customers to detect potential bad business practices and consequently guide its supervisory actions. However, its staff is bound by professional secrecy and will therefore not be able to share any information with you regarding the ACPR's controls.
- Within 15 days, the Banque de France will provide you with general information on the regulation and procedural steps applicable to try and resolve your dispute.
The ACPR and the Banque de France do not have the competence to settle disputes between banking or insurance sector bodies and one of their clients.