The primary purpose of the Consultative Committee on Climate and Sustainable Finance is to advise the ACPR on the best approach to taking sustainable finance targets into account and monitoring the commitments made by the financial intermediaries under the ACPR's remit. In this context, the Committee strives to promote constructive dialogue with all the stakeholders of the Paris financial centre.
The Committee contributes to the work carried out by the ACPR, in conjunction with the AMF, on the monitoring and assessment of the climate and sustainable finance commitments made by the institutions of the French financial centre. Within this framework, it seeks to encourage the adoption of consistent methods for the measurement and disclosure of financial institutions’ climate commitments, with a view to ensuring their comparability and their monitoring over time. This Committee also takes part, along with the AMF Committee, in the elaboration of the authorities’ annual report.
The Committee comprises:
- Chair: Ms Anne LE LORIER, member of the College of the Autorité de contrôle prudentiel et de résolution
- Vice-Chair: Ms Patricia CRIFO, member of the College of the Autorité de contrôle prudentiel et de résolution and Professor at the École Polytechnique
- Ms Anna CRETI, Scientific Director of the Economics of Natural Gas Chair (Paris-Dauphine University, École des Mines, IFPEN, Toulouse School of Economics); Scientific Director of the Climate Economics Chair (Paris-Dauphine University)
- Mr Ulrich HEGE, Professor at the Toulouse School of Economics
- Mr David ZERBIB, Professor at the EDHEC Business School
- Ms Karen DEGOUVE, Head of Sustainable Finance, French Banking Federation (FBF)
- Ms Adrienne HOREL-PAGES, Head of Citizen Outreach, La Banque Postale
- Ms Marie-Lore AKA, Head of ESG RISK, BNP PARIBAS
- Mr Mikaël PREBET, Head of Environmental Risk Management for Crédit Agricole Group, Crédit Agricole S.A.
- Ms Christine TARRAL, technical advisor and Head of the Finance and Investments Department, France Assureurs
- Ms Dora ELMRI, Public Affairs, AXA Group
- Ms Stéphanie GOUJON, Head of the Mutual Insurers Footprint Division - Executive Management Committee, VyV Group
- Mr Jean-François COPPENOLLE, Head of Sustainable Investments, Investments Directorate, ABEILLE ASSURANCES Group
- Mr Antoine de SALINS, Associate Director, I-Care
- Ms Nathalie BORGEAUD, Lead, Financial Markets Engagement, TNFD
- Ms Anuschka HILKE, Financial Institutions Program Director, I4CE
- Mr Antoine PUGLIESE, Sustainable Finance Expert for WWF-France, WWF
- Mr Michel CARDONA, qualified person
The Committee also includes representatives of the institutions that are ex officio members:
- Banque de France: Ms Emmanuelle ASSOUAN, Director General of Financial Stability and Operations
- Sanctions Committee of the ACPR: Mr. Thierry PHILIPPONNAT, Chief Economist at Finance Watch, Member of EFRAG's Sustainability Reporting Board
- Directorate General of the Treasury of the Ministry of Economy, Finance and Industrial and Digital Sovereignty: Ms Margaud SAUVAGET, Deputy Head of the Sustainable Finance office / Mr. Arthur CAMPREDON, Deputy Head of the Sustainable Finance office
- Autorité des Marchés Financiers: Mr. Viet-Linh NGUYEN, Head of the Strategy and Sustainable Finance Unit and Secretary of the AMF's Climate and Sustainable Finance Committee.