Insurance Banque Epargne Info Service is a public service suggested by the Banque de France, the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Réolution (ACPR) and the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF).
ABE- Info Service
Assurance Banque Epargne Info Service :
- Provide practical advice on the different products allowed
- Informing about authorized actors and services
- Alert and warn against the practices of certain institutions and societies
- Directing requests from the public to the competent authorities
- Collect information or complaints that customers wish to bring to the attention of the Prudential and Resolution Authority, the Banque de France or the AMF.