Within five business days of being carried out:
- appointment of any new senior manager*;
- disqualifications referred to in Article L. 500-1 of the Monetary and Financial Code affecting senior managers or beneficial owners;
- cessation of activity.
Changes affecting the following should be reported within one month of being carried out:
- new beneficial owner*;
- amount of capital or guarantee;
- particulars of the guarantee;
- legal form of the undertaking;
- corporate name;
- trading name;
- address of the registered office;
- address of the main place of business and secondary business locations.
*The Autorité de contrôle prudentiel et de résolution has two months from receipt of a report disclosing this type of change to inform the undertaking that the change is not compliant with the authorisation issued earlier.