Nota bene: while the general structure of the templates has been retained from the previous exercises, the definition of the reporting scope of the information disclosed has been updated. As a result of the new supervisory landscape, ACPR now discloses data for credit institutions and investment firms subject to its direct supervision (i.e. Less Significant Credit Institutions and investment firms licensed in France), while the data relating to French Significant Credit Institutions are incorporated in the SSM supervisory disclosure.
Tables of information
- Consolidated data on financial sector per Competent Authority
- Data related to credit risk
- Data related to market risk
- Data related to operational risk
- Supervisory actions and measures
- Data related to waivers