Rules and Guidance
Banking regulation applicable in France
Laws and regulations adopted by each Member State to implement the provisions of the Directive 2013/36/EU and Regulation (EU) No 575/2013. The texts outline the primary legislative and regulatory framework for supervised credit institutions and investment firms.
Administrative Rules: There is a variety of definitions of administrative rules. For the purpose of disclosure they are understood as instructions to supervised entitites to fulfil certain legislative and regulatory requirements.
General guidance includes explicit disclosure requirements from the Directive 2013/36/EU and explanations deemed necessary to set out how the rules should be applied by institutions. Additionally such guidance will cover any other relevant information that competent authorities may wish to release to enhance the understanding of the new capital adequacy framework.
For an overview regarding rules and guidance in the EU Member States see the corresponding tables on the EBA homepage.
Rules and guidance 2021
- Transposition in France of the CRD4 package
- Transposition table of CRD4
- Model approval (tab Model approval)
- Specialised lending exposure (tab Specialised lending exposures)
- Credit risk mitigation(tab Credit risk mitigation)
- Specific disclosure requirements applied to institutions (tab Specific disclosure requirements applied to institutions)
- Waivers (tab Waivers du tableau)
- Qualifying holdings in a credit institution (tab Qualifying holdings)
- Regulatory and financial Reporting (tab Reporting)
Updated on: 09/08/2022 11:36