- Les orientations de l'ABE
- Supervisory Disclosure
- Recueil de la réglementation relative à l’exercice des activités bancaires et financières
- Banking Supervision
- La coopération au niveau international
- La coopération au niveau européen
- Les lignes directrices et bonnes pratiques du Comité de Bâle
- Les grands enjeux
Rules and Guidance
Laws and regulations adopted by each Member State to implement the provisions of the Directive 2013/36/EU and Regulation (EU) No 575/2013. The texts outline the primary legislative and regulatory framework for supervised credit institutions and investment firms.
Administrative Rules: There is a variety of definitions of administrative rules. For the purpose of disclosure they are understood as instructions to supervised entitites to fulfil certain legislative and regulatory requirements.
General guidance includes explicit disclosure requirements from the Directive 2013/36/EU and explanations deemed necessary to set out how the rules should be applied by institutions. Additionally such guidance will cover any other relevant information that competent authorities may wish to release to enhance the understanding of the new capital adequacy framework.
- Transposition of Directive 2013/36/EU
- Model approval
- Specialised lending exposures
- Credit risk mitigation
- Specific disclosure requirements applied to institutions
- Waivers for the application of prudential requirements
- Qualifying holdings in a credit institution
- Regulatory and financial reporting
For an overview regarding rules and guidance in the EU Member States see the corresponding tables on the EBA homepage