ACPR FinTech Innovation UnitRead all the latest news about the ACPR FinTech Innovation Unit
- 22.09.16 Frédéric Visnovsky : Key issues in banking regulation (Crédit agricole C&I bank - Investor meeting)
- 21.07.16 The AMF and ACPR launch the FinTech Forum
- 07.07.16 David Blache : Treating the E.U. as a Single Jurisdiction for the Implementation of (internal) TLAC (European Recovery and Resolution Summit - Frankfurt)
- 04.07.16 David Blache : "Regulation after Brexit: Resolution of G-SIBs" (Enterprise summit 2016, London)
- 01.07.16 Frédéric Visnovsky: "Examining the Future of Regulatory Reporting"
- 06.06.16 The ACPR creates a FinTech Innovation Unit on the 1st of June 2016
- 27.05.16 The Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution and the Autorité des Marchés Financiers warn the public against the activities of several websites and entities proposing Forex investments without being authorised to do so
- 27.05.16 Frédéric Visnovsky: "Funding the economy: What impacts are the new prudential rules having?"
Last publications RSS
- Economic and financial debates: Prudential filters, portfolio composition and capital ratios in European banks PDF
- Economic et financial debates: The real effects of universal banking on firms’ investment: micro-evidence from 2004-2009
- Analyses en synthèses n°46 : French banks’ performance in 2014 PDF
- Economic et financial debates : Cheap Credit, Unaffordable Houses ?
- Publication of the ACPR 2014 Annual Report